BIGG Digital Assets Inc. owns, operates and invests in crypto businesses that support and enhance a compliant and regulated ecosystem…
The need for digital assets
There are three specific trends which are driving the digital asset market: Growth of high value services With the tremendous growth of Internet of Things (IoT), we’re seeing more and more devices come online. As they become connected to the network, we are enabling a digital layer which provides a digital value exchange. Wired carbon credits for the IoT Imagine if every new IoT device could generate carbon credits and be connected to the exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. The more IoT devices that exist, the more carbon credits can be generated to create a universal ecosystem for tracking carbon emissions. Public and private key sharing The public key mechanism is the core mechanism that has enabled cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to thrive.
Understanding Digital Assets
Copyright 2018 John Galt and William Bently/All Rights Reserved This Article Does Not Implicate, Contain Or Promise Respect Of Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent Or Trademark.
The Different Types of Digital Assets
1. Cryptocurrency: To provide an investment vehicle for retail investors, digital currencies must be traded on an accredited and transparent exchange.
2. Security tokens: To provide investors with an uncorrelated asset class for a stable and secure long term investment…
3. Decentralized Assets: To be used as a medium of exchange, a medium of savings, or as a store of value for some corporate or institutional use…
4. Smart contracts: To act as transaction mediators, or smart contracts, that are self executing and self validating.
5. DApps: To provide automated solutions or services built on the Ethereum platform and the ERC-20 token standard…
6. Cryptocurrency exchange: To purchase, sell and/or transfer crypto currencies… 7. etc.
How to Store and Manage Your Digital Assets
How to safely store your funds, enabling you to see them on any mobile device or exchange to safely exchange for fiat or cryptocurrencies… Zacks Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Research Zacks recommends 3 stocks with significant blockchain exposure, including two blockchain plays. Two picks were related to IBM and TD Bank and the third to Riot Blockchain, Inc.. Read the entire Zacks research report on Riot Blockchain Trouble Ahead For Blockchain Stocks It is nearly impossible to build a clean business case for a stock that relies on blockchain technology, as the market is prone to extreme swings. Read the entire Zacks research report on Riot Blockchain DISCLAIMER Please note that this report is meant for informational purposes only.
While the White Paper and ICO info surrounding BITRAMP.IO is quite scarce, as the ICO will commence in 1-2 months, it does present a service that creates and manages digital assets on a public blockchain for the trading of those assets. We anticipate that this should be a market that is a lot more expansive in its potential then just just BCH. Author: Jeff Laube, CTO of BIGG Digital Assets Inc. Questions? Comments?